Dependable, durable, yet economical. Ideal for the EMS professional.Designed for the rigors and unpredictable nature of field use. Accurate enough for the most demanding EMS professional. But priced low enough to be easily replaced.
The EMI Procuff Sphygmomanometer has black enamel 300mm Hg no-pin stop manometer accurate to ± 3mm Hg. and carries a 10-year calibration warranty. It features a durable navy blue cuff with range markings to indicate correct cuff size, long-lasting latex inflation bladder and bulb, chrome-plated air deflation valve, and a sturdy air hose.
It comes complete with a zippered leatherette carrying case and instruction manual.
- Built to stand rigors of field use
- Accurate enough for the most demanding EMS professional.
- Sturdy Navy blue cuff material and enameled gauge
- Long lasting latex inflation bladder and bulb
- Includes leatherette zippered carrying case
- Black enamel 300mm Hg no-pin stop manometer accurate to ± 3mm Hg.
- Navy blue cuff with range markings to indicate the selection of correct cuff size
- Artery label and gauge holder markings
- Latex inflation bladder and bulb
- Chrome-plated air deflation valve
- Includes leatherette zippered carrying case and instruction manual
- 10 year calibration warranty by the manufacturer
Note: This product(s) is classified as a Medical Device which is regulated by the FDA. This product may have regulations or restrictions in some states. It is the customer’s responsibility to determine and comply with all applicable federal, state or local laws.
Ratings & Reviews
The EMI Procuff Sphygmomanometer & Stethoscope set
This product is a fair deal for the money. The stethoscope included is basic, but to the skilled ear, it works perfectly fine. I feel satisfied with the purchase.
"what is cuff size one of the most needed information. I need a 13"" to 17"" size and all sites say child, adult large adult, can you give me an answer so that I can get my wife what she needs for her health? She has cancer and is on a trial drug and the hospital in Nashville suggests a manual but what about the cuff for the upper arm?"
Anonymous, The ""Large Adult"" cuffs traditionally will be from 13"" - 19"". The EMI cuff mentioned above only comes in one ""adult"" size. A better selection for you would be the ADC 760 Series which comes in various sizes including the ""large adult"". It can be found at: http://www.theemsstore.com/store/product.aspx/productId/1542/ADC-Prosphyg-760-series-Blood-Pressure-Cuff/
"is the dial stitched in or is it loose? i need to know for my emt class"
The gauge is not permanently attached to the cuff. It attaches via a clip onto a cloth strap which is sewn onto the cuff outter shell.
"do you see just the ball for the blood pressure kit separetly"
We do not currently sell the individual parts for these BP cuffs.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !