Powerful, proven weapon light technology in a smaller, lightweight, and more compact unit.
Lightweight rail-mounted light, constructed of an impact-resistant polymer, is designed to fit compact and sub-compact handguns. It also fits most full-sized handguns with rails on the market. The TLR-3's remarkably compact lightweight body, advanced C4 LED light module, and inner workings are designed to stand up to intense heat, extreme weather, and all the physical punishment of daily duty…or the toughest tactical operations. The compact TLR-3 uses just one small 3-volt CR2 lithium battery only 1" long and 9/16" in diameter. You can carry a couple spares in any pocket. And because the lithium batteries have a storage life over 10 years, and are not affected by extreme temperatures, they provide a ready, extremely reliable source of power.
- Ultra-lightweight only weighing 2.32 ounces (65.8 grams) with included battery
- Compact in size measuring only 2.71 in. (6.88 cm) in length
- Powered by one 3V CR2 lithium battery with 10-year storage life
- C4® LED Technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- 125 lumens measured system output and up to 5,300 candela peak beam intensity
- Borofloat high temperature glass lens
- Textured parabolic reflector produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- Key kit includes 5 interchangeable keys for mounting to a variety of weapons including the H&K USP Compact frame and H&K USP Full Size frame
- Rail clamp designed to rapidly attach/detach from side of weapon
- One handed snap-on and tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching/detaching
- Over one hour continuous regulated runtime at 95% of full brightness
- Impact-resistant engineering polymer construction with durable anodized aluminum facecap
- Ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off switch.
- Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity
- Extensively live-fire tested
- Operating temperature: -40°F to +120°F.
- IPX7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Serialized for positive identification
- Limited lifetime warranty
Body: Impact resistant Engineering polymer.
Facecap: 6000 series machined aircraft aluminum with black anodized finish
|Dimensions:||Length: 2.71 in. (6.88 cm)|
Width: 1.18 in. (3.00 cm)
Height: 1.51 in. (3.84 cm)
|Weight:||2.32 oz. (65.8 grams) with included batteries|
|Lens:||Borofloat high temperature glass.|
|Light Source:||C4 LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime|
125 lumens measured system output and 5,300 candela peak beam intensity.
Textured parabolic reflector produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination.
Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity.
|ON/OFF:||Ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off switch.|
|Run Time:||1.5 continuous hours to the 10% output level.|
|Batteries:||One (1) 3 Volt CR2 lithium battery, with a storage life of 10 years.|
|Approvals:||Meets applicable European Community Directives|
|Warranty:||Streamlight warrants this product to be free of defects for a lifetime of use except for batteries and bulbs, abuse and normal wear. Streamlight will repair, replace or refund the purchase price of this product should we determine it to be defective. This limited lifetime warranty also excludes rechargeable batteries, chargers, switches and electronics which have a 2 year warranty with proof of purchase. THIS IS THE ONLY WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED EXCEPT WHERE SUCH A LIMITATION IS PROHIBITED BY LAW. You may have other specific legal rights which vary by jurisdiction.|
Lithium Battery Safety Warning Information: For TLR-3 and TLR-4 series, Streamlight recommends the use of Panasonic, Sanyo, Duracell or Energizer size CR2. Use of other batteries or mixing of used and new or different brand batteries may present a risk of leakage, fire, explosion and serious personal injury. Do not recharge, misuse, short circuit, improperly store or discard, disassemble or heat above 212°F (100°C). Keep away from children.
"Are there any duty holsters this light fits? I have a Glock 23 gen4 and I can not find any."
I am not aware of any duty holsters made to date to accommodate a TLR-3 mounted to a pistol.
"Does this fit a H&K USP 45 pistol? Also do you have a remote switch available?"
Streamlight has a specific part # for the TLR-3 USP series pistols. The listings on our website will not work for the USP, but if you call me at 484-288-6410, I can assist you with that. There are not any remote switches available for that combination. Thanks
"Will this attach to my Glock 17 Gen 3? if so which holster would accomodate these together?"
This light will work on the Glock 17, but I do not know of any holsters made to accommodate that particular gun and light combo. Thanks
"Will this work on my Glock 22? What holster is compatable?"
This will work on the G22, but we have not found a holster that is compatible.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !