The ideal gown for light to moderate fluid exposure risk.
Tronex Isolation Gown is made from a high quality, and breathable, fluid resistant Polypropylene Spunbond (PPSB) material for superior comfort and durability.
Low risk, moderate exposure is enough to raise concern so be prepared with a Fluid Resistant Isolation Gown from Tronex. Elastic closures on the cuffs and ties at the neck and waist provide excellent coverage and protection against the infection disease processes in today’s society. When there is a risk why take chances, don a Fluid Resistant Isolation Gown; have confidence that you’re covered!
Wonderful economical solution to moderate risk situations as well as disposable to reduce the risk of cross contamination. Commonly used in hospital and surgical settings as well as EMS when caring for infectious diseases associated with patient contact.
Available 10 gowns/bag or 5 bags/case
- Fluid resistant Polypropylene Spunbond (PPSB) material
- Non-woven materials assures exceptional softness with lightweight comfort
- Meticulous craftsmanship and care provide a high degree of strength and durability
- Comfortable and effective choice for multiple healthcare applications.
- Latex free elastic cuffs, full back, and ties at neck and waist
- 25-27 GSM (PPSB)
- Unisize for easy fit
- Yellow coloring