Lifelike feel, compact size, and anatomy emphasizing easy visualization make this board-mounted trainer a popular choice.This adult airway maintenance head uses the same very lifelike skin as the Simulaids STAT Baby. The lifelike feel of the head and face, and a representative anatomy emphasizing accurate visualization makes this simulator a popular choice for advanced airway management training with the convenience of board mounting. Features include laryngospasm and tongue edema. All the anatomical landmarks are shown and the vocal cords are highlighted for easy viewing. Both lungs and stomach are visible for easy determination of successful intubation. The lungs inflate visibly upon ventilation, and are to show the physical attributes of the lung system. The stomach will swell upon esophageal ventilations and can be filled with liquid so vomiting can be introduced. The upper teeth break out if inappropriate technique is applied during intubations. The board is anchored to surfaces by suction cup feet. The cricoid area replacement skin allows for an economical way to teach and practice surgical airway techniques. All of the standard adjuncts for airway maintenance work in this model.
- Board mounted with suction cup feet to anchor it securely on a surface for convenient use.
- Includes laryngospasm and tongue edema
- Both lungs and stomach swell visibly upon ventilation for easy determination of successful intubation.
- All anatomical landmarks are shown and vocal cords are highlighted for easy viewing
- The upper teeth break out if inappropriate technique is applied during intubations
- Cricoid area replacement skin allows lets you teach and practice surgical airway techniques
- The only head of its kind
- More lifelike feel than older styles
- Material stretches more than human skin
- Will not be damaged by aggressive intubation
- Very flexible tongue
- Vocal cords reside in a neutral position
- Latex free.
- Backed by Manufacturer’s 3-Year Warranty
24" x 9" x 11". Sh. wt. 17 lbs.
See Operating Manual for more details.