The H7 VIEW PACK ™ PRO module supports critical intervention supplies that can be accessed or deployed for trauma treatments with infection control.The wide clear pocket can be filled with a variety of IV, tourniquets, wound packing, or other trauma supplies. Custom label the front panel for easy identification (as shown). The front quick-grab handle allows you to quickly remove the module and pass it to a team member, or clip the side loop onto a carabiner.
Bottom velcro attaches to the SAVIOR7, or use the rear backside velcro webbing straps to attach it to any MOLLE compatible gear. Constructed internally and externally from non-absorbing infection control materials designed specifically to easily clean and remove bloodborne pathogens.
- Oversized matte black YKK zipper pullers
- The double stitching on all stress points
- Backside MOLLE compatible velcro-lined webbing attachments
- Removable/ customizable front panel
- Large wide clear pocket for easy identification of contents
- Constructed from wipe-clean infection control materials internally and externally
- Dimensions: 12" x 6.5" x 1.75"
- Weight: 5 oz standard
- M4L Lifetime Warranty