Projection Optics let you zoom with a twist of the bezel from a wide beam to an intense spotFirefighters and industrial workers all over the world trust UK’s 4AA eLED® Zoom flashlight to get the job done. It can be easily attached to a hardhat or helmet for superior hands-free illumination. Their unique zoom feature uses patented projection optics to create a consistent beam that can be focused from wide to narrow by twisting the bezel.
- Single high-intensity 2-watt LED lasts for thousands of hours and will not break when dropped.
- Unique eLED circuitry maintains constant brightness for 80% of alkaline battery life
- Rubber sheath molded over bezel to reduce glare and improve impact resistance (passes 6 ft. drop to concrete test)
- Push-button thumb switch switches light between ON/OFF and high/low intensity with continuous or momentary action
- Easy loading drop-in battery compartment for quick reload of batteries
- Hydrogen scrubber catalyst, polarized battery contacts and 0-psi vent minimize explosive risk from leaking batteries
- Tough, electrically non-conductive, non-corroding ABS and polycarbonate plastic construction.
- Mounts on all work helmets with accessory mounting clips
- Proudly made in the USA
- Dimensions (L W H): 6.70 in x 1.60 in x 1.40 in (17.02 cm x 4.06 cm x 3.56 cm)
- Battery Type: Alkaline Disposable
- Lamp Type: high-intensity 2-watt eLED
- Battery Description: 4 AA Alkaline*
- Burn Time (Alkaline): 5 hrs.
- Light Output (Alkaline):
- High - 77 lumens
- Low - 35 lumens
- Weight: 6.20 oz. (175.77 g)
- Beam Distance: 328 ft. (99.97 m)
- Enclosure Protection: IP67
- Depth Rating: 10 ft. (3.05 m)
The unique electrical properties of the LED make it possible to attach it to an electronic circuit which controls power from the batteries in a flashlight in such a way that brightness and color of the beam remain constant as the batteries drain. This feature is represented by the "e" used in naming UK eLED lights.
- UL Class I Div 2
- UK4AA-AS2ZM Right Angle eLED Zoom
- AMERICAN standards
- UL (US, Canada) Approved
- CL I, DIV 2, GP A, B, C, D, CL II, DIV 2 GP F, G, CL III, DIV 2 T4
- USE ONLY WITH 14846 LAMP
*NOTE: Rated when using Duracell PC1500, Energizer E91/EN91 or Rayovac AL-AA/815 1.5 V alkaline AA-cells. Although other types of batteries may work in this light, they have not been rated for use in hazardous locations.