Medic Assault Pack MK II SSmall flat Medic backpack with intelligent, clearly laid-out interior. Laser Cut MOLLE System on the front and sides. The shoulder straps can be removed and kept in a hook-and-loop-secured pouch on the back.
The backpack comes with webbing so it can be adapted to a plate carrier or waistcoat. Includes two removable panels with adjustable bungee cords, a transparent pouch and adapter straps. Specially designed for use with Tasmanian Tiger's plate carrier systems.
- Detachable shoulder straps
- Large handle for carrying when open
- Inside pocket
- Internal variable fixation points to store medical equipment
- Scissors bag
- Integrated visual markers
- Two removable panels with adjustable bungee cords
- Laser Cut MOLLE System
- MOLLE loops on the base
- Transparent inside pouch with colored hook-and-loop
- Comes with adapter straps for direct attachment to protective vests
- Length adjustable stowable shoulder straps make carrying large body armour possible
- Specially designed for use with our plate carrier systems
- Hook-and-loop strips
- Volume: 6 Liters | 366 Cubic Inches
- Weight of empty backpack: 26oz | 730g
- Weight of backpack with accessories: 41oz | 1.15kg
- Dimensions: 13 x 9 x 4in | 34 x 22 x 9cm
- Material: CORDURA® 700 den
The TT Medic Assault Pack MK II S received a Silver Score in the 2019 NTOA Member Tested and Recommended Program. Reviewed by law enforcement officers in the National Tactical Officers Association (NTOA), the TT Medic Assault Pack MK II S received an overall score of 4.35 out of 5.