If you need an AED backpack, the QuickLook is built to accommodate most Automated External Defibrillators for extremely prompt access.This EMS AED container is perfect for use in public areas such as airports, coliseums, shopping malls, or homes as an all-in-one first responder AED backpack. Using a very simple design for the layperson as well as experienced clinicians.
- Capacity: 1800 in3
- Weight: 3.2 lbs
- Dimensions: 18"H x 14"W x 7.5"D
- AED and Contents NOT included
- A stow away “Rain Fly” is included for bad weather
- Unique design allows access to the main compartment from the backside of this Medical Backpack
- Single-buckle AED pocket offers quick access to the Defibrillator
- Clear durable urethane window allows quick view of AED status
- Main compartment features three removable stick-in-place pouches that give visibility and organization to contents
- QuickZip access to main compartment through the back panel, maintaining access to contents and AED
- Specifically designed to hold StatPacks Generation 3 Emergency Medical Services Kits; including all StatPacks® First Aid QuickRoll intubation, Remedy, and Circulatory kits
- QuickZip access to side pockets for quick access to Emergency Medical Equipment
- Tarpaulin bottom panel for protection from abrasion and the elements
- Foam molded shoulder straps that allow for comfortable transport of most emergency medical equipment.
- Internal Velcro® lining strips to secure modules or other Velcro® compatible items to secure ambulance equipment
- Unique foam lined design keeps all Emergency Medical Equipment inside protected from breakage or the elements
- Side pockets for easy access to vital sign tools, bandages, and smaller ambulance equipment
- A quick stash pocket for trash and extra supplies located inside the main compartment
- ID window to label any way you want to identify between other AED Backpack’s
- Main fabric is Tarpaulin with a one ounce urethane coating for an easier clean and protection from the elements and BBP’s
"Does this have a main compartment and what does it look like? I see the two side pockets and the clear outside pocket for the AED."
Yes, the main compartment is an open compartment with no dividers or hidden compartments.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !