WeatherTech Tactical Response PantSpiewak produces the best performance outerwear on the market today due to their time proven expertise in product design. Spiewak focuses on meeting specific consumer needs and utilize the best fabrics available. Each garment is subjected to a long period of research and development throughout extensive network of end-user testers. They repeat the cycle to constantly improve their designs.
The results are garments that consistently outperform the competition on wear tests, in their day-to-day performance, and in customer loyalty.
- Features WeatherTech waterproof, windproof, breathable lining with sealed seams
- Designed to fit over duty pants
- Zippered side vents with snap-flap closure allows pants to be pulled easily over boots
- Grip waistband for comfortable fit and shirt tail retention
- Zippered cargo pockets with snap-flap closure and two exterior pockets for equiptment
- Two zippered side & back pockets
- Waterproof snaps & zippers prevent leakage
- Power hook and loop secured belt loops
- Elastic draw cord at waist
- Articulated knee for freedom of movement
- Short: 30"
- Regular: 32"
- Long: 34"
"Do these pants have a traditional front zipper?"
yes, a front zipper fly
"What is the material?"
Lightweight single-ply 100% nylon construction
"Does this have a liner?"
The liner is not removable, but it does have a WeatherTech liner that is waterproof and windproof.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !