Waist flexes and head twists to allow positioning of this Randy for confined space rescue.
This regular-sized Rescue Randy unit has been developed especially for the aero-space industry and wing tank fuel cell rescue training, but it can be utilized in any confined space rescue.
It exceeds the flexibility of the Regular Rescue Randy products because the waist flexes and the head twists to allow positioning of the manikin under dashboards, in tight spots, and in places where the Regular Randy will not go.
- Position under dashboards, tight spots, or anyplace the regular Randy cannot go
- Articulated joints for flexibility in any rescue training situation
- Made of durable vinyl with 4,100 lb. test plastic-coated cables
- Weight distribution matches human weight distribution chart
- Available in 5’ 5", 60lb. body size only
- Latex free
Flexible Rescue Randy Specifications:
Height: 5’ 5"
Weight: 60 lbs.
Shipping weight: approx. 64 lbs.
Please Note: Due to the size of this item, a special handling fee will be added to your cart at checkout. This item is excluded from shipping promotions.