Take down the information you need—on the spot—in any weather."Outdoor Writing Products for Outdoor Writing People." This truly amazing, patented paper was created specifically for writing field notes in all weather conditions. From torrential rains in the Pacific Northwest, to the oppressive heat and humidity of a Florida summer day, water simply beads up and rolls off of "Rite in the Rain" paper. It’s a natural wood-based paper product that sheds water, yet is completely recyclable. Come rain or come shine…your critical notes are safe when they’re written on "Rite in the Rain."
- Write in any weather, even a torrential downpour. Your notes are secure.
- Functional field interview page format prompts officer for necessary data; notes on rear of page.
- Convenient 3" x 5" size fits in any pocket, or a variety of standard field-book covers or pocket notebooks.
- Miranda Rights conveniently printed on back cover.
- Already standard equipment for thousands of Police Officers in the US and around the world.
- Sold individually or in cost-effective 6-packs: to equip your squad, keep in different places, or ensure you have a spare.
Write in any weather. With the right pen…and "Rite in the Rain." The All-Weather Paper can be used wet or dry with a pencil or a "Rite in the Rain" All-Weather Pen. These unique, permanent ink ballpoint pens were originally developed for NASA to use in zero gravity. Their pressurized refills will write upside down, in temperatures from -30 to 250°F, over butter or grease, under water…and on "Rite in the Rain" All-Weather Writing Paper—wet or dry.
- Size - 3" x 5"
- Page Pattern – Police Field Interview Form
- Binding - Top wire, O-Spiral
- Cover - Yellow Polydura
- Pages - 100 (50 sheets)
- NSN - 7530-01-536-2653
- Weight - 0.125 lb./ea
- Package Quantity: Individual or 6-Pack
Sold individually or in package of 6 pads.