Maneuver a patient around corners or on stairways where traditional stretchers won’t go.Reeves EMS brand Flexible Stretchers get you in, and your patients out, with ease. Unique slated design firmly supports even large patients, yet permits the emergency responders to maneuver around corners or on stairways where traditional rigid stretchers normally wouldn’t have room.
- Flexible slatted design lets you comfortably transport patients through small spaces and tight turns
- Weighs only 15 lbs.; carries over 700lbs. Rolls up to just 58" x 6" for convenient storage
- Tough enough to withstand the worst; flexible enough to use almost anywhere
- Lightweight vinyl-coated polyester repels liquids, resists acids and alkali, washes with soap & water
- Hardwood slats provide strength and rigidity, yet conform to the patient for minimum width during transport
- Three patient security straps, placed for optimum immobilization
Hardwood slats positioned between two layers of fabric provide strength and head-to-toe support, while conforming to the patient’s body for minimum width during transport. Three 2” wide patient security straps with durable plastic press-release buckles provide efficient immobilization.
Six foam-padded webbing hand-holds are ergonomically positioned to make carrying—and maneuvering—surprisingly easy.
- Designed to make patient transport easier, even where traditional rigid stretchers won’t fit
- 101 Flexible Stretcher can carry more than 700 lbs (per independent laboratory testing*)
- Durable vinyl-polyester fabric repels liquids of all kinds, washes clean with soap and water
- Removable hardwood slats are positioned between two layers of fabric to provide strength and rigidity.
- Six ergonomically-placed foam-padded polypropylene webbing handholds
- Three patient security straps of 2” polypropylene web; placed for optimum immobilization
- Durable quick-release plastic buckles snap closed, hold fast, and open with a squeeze
- Flexible Stretcher in Orange (RSS0003) features Reflexite® reflective trim along the sides for visibility under all conditions.
- Fully Open: 78" x 28"
- Rolled for Storage: 58" x 6"
- Weight: 15 lbs.
- Load Capacity: 700 lbs.
- Stretcher bed fabric: 18 oz. vinyl-coated polyester
- Removable Hardwood Slats: 5
- Ergonomically Placed Handles: 6, foam-padded polypropylene webbing
- Patient Security Straps: Three 2” Polypropylene webbing with press-release plastic buckles
This product(s) is classified as a Medical Device which is regulated by the FDA. This product may have regulations or restrictions in some states. It is the customer’s responsibility to determine and comply with all applicable federal, state or local laws.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !