Stay safe and be scene at an extremely affordable price.Specifications:
- Meets ANSI 107-2010 class 3 standards with 2" wide reflective stripes
- Florescent poly oxford shell with 300D PU coating and waterproof taped seams
- Grey taffeta lining for lightweight jacket and removable full fleece lining and insulated collar for thermal jacket
- Heavy duty zipper front closure
- Rib knit stretch waist band and cuffs
- Removable hood tucks into the collar with draw string
- 1 inside chest pocket
- 1 radio pocket
- 1 ID pocket
- 1 pen or tool pocket
- 2 slash zipper pockets
Ratings & Reviews
I use this jacket on every call. Very impressed. Beyond my expectations!!
Good quality, WRONG size's
Nicely made, it is a bomber style jacket, and it is short, so water running off of it will run into the top of your pants if you don't have bunker pants or rain pants on. The size chart is way off for this product. I normally wear a size large in everything, I checked the size chart and a large should fit. It did not, too small. So I paid to ship it back AND paid to ship me an Ex large. I would swear it is the same size and all they did was put in a tag that reads ex lg. So now I can pay to ship it back, and pay to ship me the 2XL, but according to there size chart I will be swimming in it. For all the money I have spent on this coat I could have a much higher quality coat from another manufacturer.