Attention to details results in a quality garment.LION products are specifically designed for activities performed by professional firefighters and medics. Lion recognizes that your station/work uniform serves more than just an identity function. It is a personal part of the protective ensemble. That's why each LION garment is engineered to maximize safety and promote professional pride.
You can count on LION to provide maximum freedom of movement, comfort, utility and long-lasting good looks. Each garment, regardless of style, features high-quality tailoring details that improve its performance and value.
- 7.75 oz/yd2 100% cotton twill.
- Fade resistant – up to 25 home launderings without fading.
- EMS pocket on the right leg with scissors straps.
- Semi-bellows pocket with hook and loop closure on the left leg.
- Double-layered reinforced front pockets.
- Ratcheting zipper closure with one button closure at waistband.
- 11” inseam on flat front.
- Known as the "comfort" fiber.
- Untreated cotton has no flame resistant properties. 100% untreated cotton fabrics will ignite and burn quickly, but will not melt.
- Good moisture regain.
- May be considered where critical static control is required.
- Shirts require ironing.
- Tends to wrinkle, fade and shrink due to the nature of the fiber. LION cotton fabrics have special dye and finishing methods to improve color fastness and wrinkle resistance.
- Estimated wear life is 1.5 years.
"Are these shorts NFPA certified?"
These shorts do not have an NFPA certification.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !