LION by Thorogood Women's Rubber Insulated Firefighting Boot with Lug Sole, NFPAFeatures:
- UPPER:FLAME/HEAT RESISTING Rubber
- CONSTRUCTION: Vulcanized
- OUTSOLE:FLAME/HEAT RESISTING "Traction Lug"
- LINING: Dupont™ Kevlar® Yellow Knit One Piece Liner
- INSOLE: Removable Superknit Covered Polyurethane
- MIDSOLE: Stainless Steel Puncture Resisting Bottom Plate
- SHANK: Steel Triple Ladder Shank
- NFPA 1971-2013 Standard on Protective Ensemble for Structural Fire Fighting 2007 Edition
- NFPA 1992-2012 Standard on Liquid Splash-Protective Ensembles and Clothing for Hazardous Materials Emergencies
- NFPA 1500, Fire Department Occupational Safety and Health Program
- ASTM F 2413-11 M I/75 C/75 PR EH.
Ratings & Reviews
Boot was not flexible enough. Too stiff on the top of the foot.
"I would like to know how the sizes run. I have a wide calf, aprox 19"" contour, does the foot width wide is enough?"
I can't give you an honest answer, but by you mentioning you have a wide calf tells me you have had trouble finding a boot to fit you in the past. I'll tell you what I tell everyone that asks these type of questions; take a blank paper and trace your feet (1 foot per sheet), take a tape measure your calf, the ball of your foot, the length of your foot. We then can send it to the boot mfg. and get an idea of what size boot and calf you will need. Boots can be special made, and a higher price than normal boots and CANNOT BE RETURNED.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !