LION by Thorogood Rubber Insulated Firefighting Boot with Lug SoleCertified
- NFPA 1971-2013 Standard on Protective Ensemble for Structural Fire Fighting 2013 Edition
- NFPA 1992-2012 Standard on Liquid Splash-Protective Ensembles and Clothing for Hazardous Materials Emergencies
- NFPA 1500, Fire Department Occupational Safety and Health Program
- ASTM F 2413-11 M I/75 C/75 PR EH.
- UPPER: FLAME/HEAT RESISTING Rubber
- CONSTRUCTION: Vulcanized
- OUTSOLE: FLAME/HEAT RESISTING "Traction Lug"
- LINING: Dupont™ Kevlar® Yellow Knit One Piece Liner
- INSOLE: Removable Superknit Covered Polyurethane
- MIDSOLE: Stainless Steel Puncture Resisting Bottom Plate
- SHANK: Steel Triple Ladder Shank
- Oversized Steel Toe
- Electrical Hazard
- Double Reinforced Pull Loops
- Cushioned Shin Guard
- Light-Reflecting Instep and Heel Patches
Ratings & Reviews
Things customer service doesn't know
Do not buy your shoe size. I tried customer service at ""The Fire Store"" and they could not tell me how to buy for size or width. I had the same problem at another site by taking their advice. 1- buy the size wider than you normally wear. Both this and the next suggestion relate to the wearing of heavy socks for either cold or padding. You want to be able to put these on fast without wasting time struggling to get your feet into them. 2-Minimally half a size larger, in more cases than not, a full size larger than your shoe would be best. Half a size works with lighter socks, but may be an issue with heavier winter type ones.