Shield Color Block Soft Shell JacketThe Color Block Soft Shells are a collection of stretch micro fleece soft shells in color block styles – fully-loaded that will keep you dry, warm, agile and protected during a long day or night. Designed to be worn as a stand-alone outer garment or as a mid-layer liner combined with our Shield Duty or HiVis shells to provide 3-in-1 seasonality protection.
- Two way full length Vislon zipper with abrasion resistant chin protector
- 6 functional pocket storage options; Large lower dual entry pockets with fleece lined hand warmer pockets with zipper closure and "D" ring in right pocket. Dual large internal patch pockets with zipper closure and communications access openings
- Multiple concealed zipper secure utility pockets
- Heat sealed 3M patterned hi-vis reflective striping
- Sleeves have articulated elbows and adjustable hook and loop storm cuffs
- "Quick Release" side zipper vents with stability tab with adjustable snaps
- Tricot-lined sleeves
- Fleece-lined body and collar
- Shirred, elastic hem with soft gripper strip
- Low profile utility shoulder straps
- Stealth loop at cuff for attachment into multiple outer shell options
- Optional badge tab, mic loop, and name tape included
- HiVis jacket is ANSI 107-2010 Class 2 Level 2 certified
"can i have wolcott fire department on the back of it ."
Yes, to order this with customization please call 800-852-6088 to place your order today.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !