Rugged heavyweight fleece Job Shirt with permanent Nano fluid repellency technology.
- Offers high performance color and shape retention with minimal shrinkage
- Extra storage pockets for cell phones, radios and other small objects
- Weight: 11.4 oz./sq. yd.
- Loop for hanging garment on hook
- Accepts embroidery and silk screening well
- Elbow patches feature Tek2 fabric with nano fluid repellency
- Fleece-lined hand warmer pockets with internal storage and a D-ring feature for key security in the right pocket
- Dual hidden mic shoulder pockets and center mic loop so you can place your mic where you want it
- Pen pocket on left sleeve
- Loose fit design
- Fabric: 82% Cotton/18% Poly heavy weight fleece
- Beefy rib knit waist and cuffs
- Self collar quarter front zipper closure with chin guard
- Chest pocket at seam with hook and loop dividers to accommodate a full-sized radio or adjust to a shorter depth if needed
- Machine washable
- Midnight Navy
Weight: 11.4 oz./sq. yd.
Care: Machine washable
Ratings & Reviews
I wish I had known about the pockets
This job shirt looks awesome. I love the look of the collar, the pen pockets, the mic clips, etc. Those are definitely the high points. Unfortunately, the pockets are awful. There are two side pockets, which are theoretically great to put your hands in. Unfortunately, the pockets hang down below the bottom of the shirt! This looks incredibly tacky. Who wants to see a pocket hanging out from the bottom of their shirt? If you try to fluff them up so they don't stick out the bottom, they become very bulky and the bulge still messes up the lines of the garment. I'd like to just cut them out, but due to the way the garment is constructed that's not really possible. This really is unfortunate, because I would love the shirt if not for these awful pockets. Also, you should know that these run very large. I'm a big guy (250 pounds, always wear XL shirts) and I'm swimming in an XL. I wish I had ordered an L instead.