Professional look, comfortable feel and durable construction provides years of service.Fabric is a stretch blended twill weave with permanent Nano Fluid Repellency technology to keep you dry and comfortable. Covert waistband provides up to three inches of additional room for comfort and allows stretching while keeping shirt tucked in. Double hook and eye waist closure prevents roll over. Double-ply, triple-stitched crotch. Extra-deep front pockets and two rear pockets with triangle bar tacks. Creaset front and back permanent military creases.
- Stretch blended twill weave has permanent Nano Fluid Repellency technology to keep you dry and comfortable. It maintains the natural breathability of the fabric while preventing fluids from penetrating the fibers.
- Covert waistband provides up to three inches of additional room for comfort
- Double hook and eye waist closure for extra support prevents roll over
- Traditional lined belt loops
- French fly for additional support
- Triple-stitched crotch construction prevents blowouts
- Double-ply crotch lining for comfort and durability
- Triangle bar tacks on back pockets for added strength
- Extra-deep quarter-top front pockets
- Two rear pockets with button tabs
- Creaset front and back permanent military creases
- Melamine high impact buttons
- Pressed-open, tailored seam construction for a professional appearance
- Midnight Navy is the replacement color for Dark Navy. Midnight Navy is slightly darker.
Available in Ladies Choice Sizes: 2-24 (even only)
- Nano Fluid Repellency technology repels fluids
- Fabric: 65% polyester / 35% cotton - stretch twill weave
- Weight: 7.0-7.25 oz./sq. yd. | 11.5-12 oz./linear yd.
- Machine washable
ELBECO hopes you never notice their Response line of uniforms. Because when you don’t notice, that means their Response uniforms are doing their job exactly the way you do yours—maximum efficiency, maximum effectiveness.
Their goal is to make the industry’s best uniform. A uniform that wears like iron and feels like soft cotton. A uniform that can stand anything you can—run, jump, squat, crawl—and never hinder or bind.
Regardless of what kind of First Responder you are, their success can help ensure yours. For over 100 years, Elbeco has been designing and perfecting uniform shirts and trousers to meet the exacting standards of Law Enforcement, Fire/Rescue, Corrections, Military, Postal and Transportation agencies.
We’re proud to make them available to you and your department.
"What does ""Regular"" mean for the inseam length ? Are these pants hemmed ?"
The pants come unhemmed, with an unfinished length of 37"" If you want them hemmed you can call customer service and place the order over the phone.
"Where on this form does it give me the selection to order the right inseam"
These pants only come unhemmed. Our embroidery department has a hemming service. Please call Customer Service at 800-852-6088 to place your order with the inseam you need.
"Will the Elbeco tek3 uniform trousers new midnight blue match my Elbeco double breasted class a jacket which is dark navy.?"
The dark navy was a bluer navy, it was discontinued and replaced with midnight navy, a noticeably darker navy. They do not match.
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !