Set of 5 High-Vis, internally lighted traffic cones that telescope flat and store in their own carrying case.Pop them up when you need them. Pack and Pop Collapsible Cones prove that good things do sometimes come in small packages. These well designed, durable, waterproof nylon cones are designed to fit virtually any emergency situation. They’re made to be highly visible during the day, regardless of the weather.
A reflective collar and an internal battery-operated flashing LED light makes them stand out at night, even when it’s completely dark. The bright, efficient shock- and weather-resistant LED will never need to be replaced. It will run for 36 hours on a single set of two AAA alkaline batteries in steady burn mode, and even longer when set to flash.
- Incredibly compact, lightweight, and convenient
- Designed for maximum visibility, day or night, in any weather
- Fits in any trunk or compartment for easiest storage and transport
- Sold as a complete kit: 5 cones and a carry case with orange plastic base (28" high)
- Meets MUTCD Standards for added visibility
Fold to fit in virtually any vehicle. Each complete lighting kit includes five full-size traffic cones when open— plus a remarkably convenient carry case that stores and protects all five in an area only 12” x 12” x 9” for the cones. So you can always have cones for any emergency.
- Cones open to 28”
- Cones collapse flat for easy storage
- 28” Cone base: 12” x 12”. Has small “feet” at corners to keep it up and out of puddles or increase stability on uneven surfaces
- Internal LED light: operates on 2 'AAA' batteries (included)
- 2 Lighting Modes: Flashing or Steady Burn.
- Battery life: Approx. 36 hours on steady burn; or 100,000 flashes
Please Note: Special Handling fees apply to cone shipments. This item is excluded from shipping promotions.
"How much do these cones weigh? I need cones rated for highway speeds."
Jay, they come in a carton of 5 cones, and a carton weighs in at 20 lbs. so i would say each cone weighs about 4 lbs. each
"Is this the 28"" cone with an upper 6"" stripe and a lower 4"" stripe? The picture of the standing cone shows 1 stripe but the picture of the case looks like there are 2 stripes."
Suppose to be 1 collar, A reflective collar, Cones open to 28""
Your question has been successfully submitted !
Please write your question before you submit !