An ideal foundation for your PDU or Dress Uniform
The Women’s Class A Short Sleeve Taclite Shirt is crafted from 4.4 oz. Taclite ripstop fabric for maximum durability and lightweight breathability in hot or humid environments. Engineered with input from operators in the field, the 5.11 Women’s PDU Class A Short Sleeve Taclite® Shirt consistently exceeds the expectations of female law enforcement officers around the world.
A Teflon® treatment offers enhanced resistance against stains, moisture, and soil, permanent creases ensure a crisp, professional appearance, and a bi-swing shoulder design provides full mobility. Additional features include an integrated badge tab, an epaulet kit, and side seam mic cord access to keep you connected.
- Lightweight, breathable, and durable
- Permanent creases ensure clean lines
- Teflon treatment for stain, soil, and moisture resistance
- Pass-through mic cord access
- Integrated pen holders in chest pockets
- Bi-swing shoulders for full mobility
- Badge tab
- Epaulet kit included
- 4.4 oz. Taclite ripstop fabric
- Triple needle stitching
- Bar tacking reinforcements at key stress points
- Melamine buttons won’t melt, burn, or crack
- Fishtail hem for a secure fit