The TL-2 X cuts through the darkness and easily slides and locks in securely to rail mount.The C4® enhanced LED pierces the darkness with 200 lumens and shines for 2.5 hours. Full featured tactical LED flashlight has high and low modes, plus strobe! Easily slides and locks in securely to rail mount.
The TL-2 X uses C4 LED technology, which has a 50,000 hour lifetime, to generate any of its three beams of light when in use. The flashlight’s high beam emits about 200 lumens, can run for up to 2.5 hours, and has a peak beam intensity of 11,000 candelas. The flashlight’s low beam emits about 10 lumens, can run for up to 50 hours, and has a peak beam intensity of 550 candelas.
- C4®LED technology for extreme brightness with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- Delivers 2 levels of intensity plus a strobe:
- High Beam: 200 lumens; 11,000 candela peak beam intensity; runs for 2.5 hours
- Low Beam: 10 lumens; 550 candela peak beam intensity; runs for 50 hours
- Strobe Mode: Emits light at momentary, variable intensities
- Solid State Power Regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life
- 6000 Series machined aircraft aluminum with anodized finish
- IPX4 rated design; water resistant operation
- 3 meter impact resistance tested
- Powered by two 3 Volt CR123A lithium batteries, with a shelf life of ten years
- Multi-function, push-button tactical tail switch for one-handed operation of strobe mode
- High temperature, gasket-sealed glass lens
- Removable pocket clip
- Anti-roll head
- Serialized for positive identification
- Limited lifetime warranty
The TL-2 X is shock- and water-resistant, and has a high temperature, gasket-sealed glass lens. Thus, the TL-2 X can withstand the elements and any damage it may sustain during critical situations.Capable of emitting powerful, very bright beams of light that can cut through the darkness and defend you during critical situations; the TL-2 X is a valuable tool for anyone working in public safety.
|6000 Series machined aircraft aluminum with anodized finish.|
|Length: 5.65 in. (13.33 cm)|
Head Diameter: 1.25 in. (3.18 cm)
Barrel Diameter: 0.90 in. (2.29 cm)
Diameter at Tri-Lobe Anti-Roll Flange: 1.44 in. (3.66 cm)
|4.7 oz. (129 grams) with batteries (included in purchase).|
|High temperature glass lens, gasket sealed.|
|C4®LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime.|
|High beam: 200 lumens; 11,000 candelas; 210m beam distance|
Low beam: 10 lumens; 550 candelas; 47m beam distance
Textured parabolic reflector produces smooth beam with optimum peripheral illumination to aid in navigation.
|High beam: 2.5 hours|
Low beam: 50 hours
Strobe: 6 continuous hours
All claims to 10% of initial lumen output.
|Multi-function, push-button tactical tailswitch.|
One handed operation of momentary, variable intensity or strobe mode.
|Two (2) 3 Volt CR123A Lithium batteries with a shelf life of 10 years.|
|Meets applicable European Community Directives (CE).|
|Streamlight warrants this product to be free of defects for a lifetime of use except for batteries and bulbs, abuse and normal wear. We will repair, replace or refund the purchase price of this product should we determine it to be defective. This limited lifetime warranty also excludes rechargeable batteries, chargers, switches and electronics which have a 2 year warranty with proof of purchase. THIS IS THE ONLY WARRANTY,EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED EXCEPT WHERE SUCH LIMITATION IS PROHIBITED BY LAW. You may have other specific legal rights which vary by jurisdiction.|
Lithium Battery Safety Warning Information: Streamlight recommends the use of Streamlight, Panasonic, Sanyo, Energizer CR123A or Duracell 123 with it's non-rechargeable lithium battery products. Use of other batteries or mixing of used and new or different brand batteries may present a risk of leakage, fire, explosion and serious personal injury. Do not recharge, misuse, short circuit, improperly store or discard, disassemble or heat above 212° F (100° C). Keep away from children.