Folds into a carry bag 3 ft. long. Opens to a full-size stretcher that can go where traditional stretchers just can’t.
Reeves EMS brand Flexible Stretchers get you in, and your patients out, with ease.
Hardwood slats are secured between two layers of fabric in a unique design that conforms to the body, firmly supporting even large patients while minimizing width during transport. It permits emergency responders to maneuver around corners or on stairways where traditional rigid stretchers normally wouldn’t have room. Plus it reduces weight and size when folded.
Constructed of durable, lightweight 18 oz. vinyl-coated polyester, Reeves Flexible Stretchers are easily washed with soap and water, and highly resistant to acids, alkali, and penetration by liquids of all kinds.
Three 2” wide patient security straps with durable plastic press-release buckles provide efficient immobilization. Six foam-padded webbing hand-holds are ergonomically placed to make carrying—and maneuvering—surprisingly easy.
If necessary, one person can carry up to 10 Mass Casualty Stretchers to the scene, at one time.
- Lighter, short-slat design for compact storage & carry. One person can carry up to 10 stretchers to the scene.
- Flexible Stretcher lets you comfortably transport large patients through narrow spaces and tight turns.
- Holds over 1000 lbs. Weighs only 13. Goes anywhere in its own 35” x 6" shoulder bag.
- Hardwood slats provide strength & rigidity, yet conform to the patient for minimum width during transport
- Lightweight vinyl-coated polyester repels liquids, resists acids and alkali, washes with soap & water
- Three patient security straps, placed for optimum immobilization
This lightweight stretcher is designed to allow delivery of multiple units to a mass casualty incident as quickly and efficiently as possible. Half-length slats used in the Mass Casualty Stretcher provide rigidity and support in the torso area, where it’s needed most. But they effectively reduce weight and size when folded, allowing this full-size, full capacity stretcher to fit into a storage/transport bag just 3 ft. long.
- Compact folding design for more efficient storage and delivery to a mass casualty scene
- Designed to make patient transport easier, even where traditional rigid stretchers won’t fit
- 104 Flexible Stretcher can carry more than 1000 lbs (per independent laboratory testing*)
- Durable vinyl-polyester fabric repels liquids of all kinds, washes clean with soap and water
- Removable half-length hardwood slats are positioned between two layers of fabric to provide strength and rigidity beneath the torso
- Six ergonomically-placed foam-padded polypropylene webbing handholds
- Three patient security straps of 2” polypropylene web; placed for optimum immobilization
- Durable quick-release plastic buckles snap closed, hold fast, and open with a squeeze
- Flexible Stretcher in Orange (RSS0008) features Reflexite® reflective trim along the sides for visibility under all conditions.
- Fully Open: 78” x 28”
- Rolled for Storage: 35” x 6”
- Weight: 13 lbs.
- Load Capacity: 1,000 lbs.
- Stretcher bed fabric: 18 oz. vinyl-coated polyester
- Removable Hardwood Slats: 5, half-length, under torso only
- Ergonomically Placed Handles: Six foam-padded polypropylene webbing
- Patient Security Straps: Three 2” Polypropylene webbing, push-release plastic buckles
Please Note: This item is excluded from shipping promotions. Special handling fees and freight quotes may still be required.