Rechargeable Smart Sequential Road Flares
Orange Side LED / Amber Top LED, Orange Plastic
pi-lit has crafted the perfect road safety solution to ensure drivers are alert, directed, and aware of what’s ahead without being dazzled.
- 20+ hours of continuous flash
- Visible range: 3,000+ feet
- Radio Connected
- Sequential Flash Pattern
- Simultaneous Flash Pattern
- Powered by Lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- Charge all flares at once (using dual-purpose carrying case)
- 6 hour recharge time from a completely depleted battery
- RDS™ (Rapid Deployment System): Automatically turns on flare when removed from the case (Winter gloves? No problem.)
- 30,000 lbs. (13,600 kg) crush strength
- IP67 Water and Dust Rating
- Carrying/Charging case
- DC 12/24V car charger plug
- AC wall charger plug
Individual units are intended as replacements and do not include the carrying/charging case.
Safety Made Simple
A confused or distracted driver is a recipe for disaster. Smart sequential road flares provide drivers with a runway-like approach light that can be seen further in advance and are distinguishable from the other vehicle lightbars.
- Automatic Synchronization of flares
- Rapid Deployment System (RDS) automatically turns flare on (gloves okay!)
- Endoskeleton carrying case makes deployment safe, quick, and easy!
Road equipment needs to be built to last. That was the foundation to the design of pi-lit’s square-shaped smart flare. Manufactured and designed in their facility in California, the smart flare has an anticipated life span of 4+ years. With a 2-year warranty and 24/7 support, the pi-lit® team has your back.
- 13,600 kg (30,000 lbs) of crush strength.
- IP65 Water and Dust Proof Rating
- Built, Designed, and Supported in the U.S.A.
- 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Traditional fusee flares cost $2 a pop and last 15 minutes. The Smart Sequential Road Flares cost less than $0.90 a deployment and prevent you from having to purchase a new pair of pants! Call it a win/win.