Code Blue 8" Public Service Boot
With a modern design, innovative technologies, construction, and brand name you can trust. You can't go wrong with The Rocky® Code Blue collection.
This non-metallic public service shoe is constructed with a nubuck upper with TPU overlays, soft comfort collar lining, and a breathable mesh tongue.
- Light and flexible cement construction
- Fiberglass shank
- Height: 8"
- Comfort Track footbed
- Rocky Rebound EVA Midsole for Shock Absorption
- 6mm oval laces for more secure lacing
- Oil & slip resistant rubber outsole with a wider stance
- High gloss professional dress toe
- Nubuck upper with TPU overlays, soft comfort collar lining, & a breathable mesh tongue
- KulKote® Thermal Regulating Lining
This shoe's cement construction makes it light and flexible and its oil and slip resistant rubber outsole with a wider stance allows you perform in many environments without hesitation.
Experience comfort in every step with Rocky’s patented Comfort Tracks footbed. This combined with their Rocky Rebound EVA midsole and a fiberglass shank for added stability allows you to confidently go about your day in comfort.
This shoe also features a KulKote® thermal regulating lining, which helps regulate your body temperature providing a more comfortable experience.
The 6mm oval laces give you a more secure fit along with a matte finish black for a stylish look, there is also a side zipper that makes it possible to get these boots on/off easily.
If you need a lightweight shoe with an athletic feel and a comfortable, supportive construction, choose the Rocky® Code Blue collection.