Love your stethoscope
Raspberry with Rainbow finish and Gold Binurals
The compact and sensitive Littmann Classic III is the perfect instrument for clinicians who monitor and assess children or adults in non-critical environments. Manufactured with strong yet lightweight materials for hours of comfortable use.
Useful in non-critical care environments
- Medical office, general ward, OB/GYN, ambulatory clinic or urgent care
- Monitor and assess a wide range of patients
- Detect normal and abnormal sounds and rhythms
- Open or closed bell
- 150 g
- Fun and vibrant; match color and finish to your personality
- Designed for use with adult and pediatric patients
- Tunable, dual-sided stainless steel chestpiece with open or closed bell
- Non-chill bell sleeve for greater patient comfort
- Soft-sealing ear-tips provide optimal comfort and excellent sound occlusion
- Made in the USA without natural rubber latex
- 5-year warranty
Tunable technology is a 3M invention that lets you shift between hearing high and low frequency sounds by simply adjusting how much you press on the chestpiece.
Soft-sealing eartips give you a comfortable fit and an excellent acoustic seal; they snap tightly onto the eartubes for safety.
Open bell stays clear of dirt and debris by keeping it covered with the small diaphragm.
Adjustable headset lets you easily set the tension for head size and comfort just by squeezing or pulling apart the eartubes.
No natural rubber latex or phthalate plasticizers are used in the tubing or any other component—to help protect human health and the environment.
Made in the USA for consistent quality.
You’ll always get a durable, dependable, clinical tool that will serve you for years to come.