With the URBAN JUNGLE ULTRA, Salomon has taken the black, polishable utility boot to the next level.
Serious professional gear intended for first responders and others who require a reliable and durable heavy-duty solution for demanding and active work.
An Advanced Chassis™ creates stability underfoot in active situations.
An EVA midsole and a strobel last means these boots stay comfortable during long and demanding hours.
Contagrip® soles make for firm traction on city streets.
Designed for adhesion on wet or smooth surfaces, Contagrip® FD uses flat and sometimes siped lugs, with a highly durable compound.
Placed between the outsole and midsole, this lightweight chassis helps optimize motion control, energy management and protection for an efficient, stable yet responsive ride.
Full grain leather
High quality leather allows for longer wear and durability.
Find Your Size
- Sipping: Perforated grooves on the outsole improve friction on wet and flat rock surfaces.
- EnergyCell: A high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
- 3D Mesh: 3D open Mesh provides maximum breathability.
- Non-reflective materials: Built to be discrete and non-reflective for Tactical use.
- Synthetic lining: Durable, protective lining.
- Closed hooks: For tactical use, these closed hooks reduce the risk of snags from ropes, etc.
- Gusseted tongue: The tongue is connected to the upper on both sides, preventing debris from entering the shoe, and keeping the tongue centered.
- SensiFit™ cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- EVA sockliner: A simple but effective EVA sockliner that offers great cushioning and comfort, instantly.
- Regular laces: Traditional lacing system with eyelets.
- Place a sheet of paper on the floor and against a wall
- Make sure you are wearing the same socks that you would normally wear with this type of shoe
- Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper with your foot perpendicular to the wall and your heel against the wall.
- Then use a pen to draw a line just in front of your big toe. Repeat for both feet and take the longer distance to determine your size.
- Using a ruler, measure the distance between the wall and the line you drew to find your size.
||US - Women