Men's Jungle Ultra Boot
Developed for operations in wet, warm environments, the JUNGLE ULTRA has a really stable Advanced Chassis™ and long-distance comfort with EVA midsole. Drainage holes, sipping and hydrophobic foams make it the perfect partner for jungle and water operations.
An EVA midsole, strobe last, and fast drying materials make it super comfortable in every condition.
Hydrophobic materials, drainage holes and few layers make this shoe super breathable for any warm weather operation.
Contagrip® experience in mud, water and rocks, combined with a sipped sole provides grip you can count on in wet or dry terrain.
Contagrip® MD is focused on long-term wear. Using the most durable compound, it has a lug pattern that works equally well on both hard and smooth or soft and loose surfaces.
Perforated grooves on the outsole improve friction on wet and flat rock surfaces.
Advanced Chassis: Placed between the outsole and midsole, this lightweight chassis helps optimize motion control, energy management and protection for an efficient, stable yet responsive ride.
Find Your Size
- EnergyCell: A high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
- Anti-debris Mesh: Tight mesh that prevents debris from being trapped between your foot and the footbed.
- Lycra®: Stretch material provides a secure, comfortable fit.
- Non-reflective materials: Built to be discrete and non-reflective for Tactical use.
- Single layer Mesh: A single layer of Mesh, close to the foot, for maximum feel.
- Suede leather: Split-suede leather allows for longer wear and durability.
- Water-repellent material: Material treated with a coating to prevent water from soaking through it or penetrating it.
- Synthetic lining: Durable, protective lining.
- Closed hooks: For tactical use, these closed hooks reduce the risk of snags from ropes, etc.
- Gusseted tongue: The tongue is connected to the upper on both sides, preventing debris from entering the shoe, and keeping the tongue centered.
- Protective toecap: A protective piece of rubber, leather or synthetic material over the toe area.
- SensiFit™: SensiFit™ cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- Molded EVA: A molded sockliner that improves comfort by mimicking the foot's natural shape.
- Regular laces: Traditional lacing system with eyelets.
- Place a sheet of paper on the floor and against a wall
- Make sure you are wearing the same socks that you would normally wear with this type of shoe
- Wearing these socks, stand on the sheet of paper with your foot perpendicular to the wall and your heel against the wall.
- Use a pen to draw a line just in front of your big toe. Repeat for both feet and take the longer distance to determine your size.
- Using a ruler, measure the distance between the wall and the line you drew to find your size.
||US - Women