New training options with greater wireless control and range to support your ALS and advanced clinical training needs.
Challenge your students with skill proficiency, knowledge demonstration, and critical thinking as you put them through belligerent crowds, anxious family members, dangerous environments, and any other true scenario training exercises imaginable with this simple to use, very portable patient simulator.
SMART STAT Basic Size:
56" x 28" x 12"
Shipping. weight: 125 lbs.
The new iPad®* interface makes controlling, monitoring, and tracking student and group training even easier and effective with responsive controls and dynamic scenarios that can be altered on the fly with a detailed timeline to support effective debriefing, with an easy to access PDF-formatted report to make the most of limited training time.
You can select from the Simulaids library simulation training, or create your own to support specific targeted training. The simulator can operate on Battery power to give you greater training options out in the field. The training can be paced to keep the training real and effective, to make students engage in creative problem solving and grow their skill set. Bottom line, the new system lets you spend more time focused on your students and their training.
SMART STAT Basic includes
SMART STAT Basic's
- Both cardiac and lung sounds
- Two points thoracic decompression and two sites for chest drains
- monitor blood pressure
- spontaneous breathing with full airway management including cricothyrotomy and proper intubation placement
- Manage cardiac crisis with EKG and cardioversion, chest compressions, IV access, and drug therapy
on-board air compressor supports 12 pulse points synchronized with the heart rhythm and edema control of the tongue and larynx.
Options include detailed training simulation sets that support a range of training areas, optional limbs for complex trauma, and intraosseous access training.
Training cables are available to match your monitor/defibrillator to eliminate the use of costly patient hands-free pads.
The simulator comes with its own iPad®*, a blood pressure cuff, wheeled hard carry case, and a supply of replacement parts.
Free software to operate is available on-line at the App Store.
*iPad® is a trademark of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
A full list of features offer challenges for every aspect of emergency care.
Advanced Airway Management
- STAT Deluxe Airway Management Head
- Tongue edema
- Breakout teeth
- Designed for LT, ET, LMA, and Combitube
Emergent Lung Sounds
- 4-lead recognition of 17 rhythms
- Defibrillation and cardio conversion
- Variable rates
: anterior and posterior
Emergent Heart Sounds
- Independently vary systolic and diastolic pressures
- Korotkoff sound changes
- Vary the amplitude of the sound
- Full venous access from dorsal hand to upper arm
- Infuse, withdraw, titrate drug therapy, sharps control, securing, and IM injections
- Wide range of motion
Bilateral Chest Decompression
- 12 locations in pairs: carotid, femoral, popliteal,
- pedal (dorsal arch), radial, brachial (IV armantecubital, BP arm biceps pressure point)
- Distal pulses drop off under 70 mm Hg systolic
- Vary according to ECG rhythm
Bilateral Chest Tube Insertion
- Right- or left-sided, partial or complete pneumothorax
- Audible air discharge upon proper catheterization
Printable Chronological Student Session Reports & Scenarios
- Auxiliary fluid bag allows for simulated discharge with insertion
- Practice and maintenance
- Virtual Capnography and Oximetry
Replacement Parts Included
- Easy to establish
- Start up library includes samples
- Print out for convenience
- 10 neck skins 4 IM injection pads
- 6 pneumothorax pads 3 sets of teeth
- IV vein kit