Safe, Simple, Clinically Proven
The Ambu King LTS-D laryngeal tube is a disposable, simple to use alternative airway device that provides superior patient ventilation. The King LTS-D allows the passage of the gastric tube through a separate channel.
The King LTS-D is designed with a straightened, beveled distal tip that assists in directing the airway posterior to the larynx and into the upper esophagus. Due to this unique configuration, there is minimal risk of the device entering the trachea.
A single port inflates both proximal and distal cuffs. The proximal cuff stabilizes the King LTS-D and seals the oropharynx. The distal cuff blocks entry of the esophagus, reducing the possibility of gastric insufflation.
Ventilatory seal pressures of 30cm H2O or more are achievable with the King LTS-D. Multiple distal ventilatory openings and bilateral ventilation eyelets facilitate air flow.
- Tube Only with Suction Port
- Superior patient ventilation (highest ventilatory seal pressures) due to 360º tissue seal above and below the glottic opening
- Best aspiration protection with balloon seal in esophagus and largest gastric access port (up to 6.5mm ID port for 18Fr OG tube)
- Same superior ventilatory performance and largest gastric access port down to size 0
- Single inflation port
- Drain tube for gastric and suction catheters
- Phthalate and latex free material
- Stable during transport and CPR
- Improves outcomes in out of hospital cardiac arrest
In the Pragmatic Airway Randomized Trial (PART) clinically and statistically significant data confirms that the LTS-D improves 72 hour survival when used as the initial airway strategy in cardiac arrest. This study, conducted on humans, not pigs, was printed in the August 2018 Journal of American Medical Association (JAMA). In fact, the LTS-D outperformed the “Gold Standard” in airway management in all secondary outcomes as well.