3300BK-1901 Limited Edition Infidel
Upgraded with a DLC coated CPM-S30V blade, and blacked out hardware, this exclusive Infidel® is designed for situations where stealth is key. The incredibly smooth, rugged, and fast action mechanism is purely tactical, and has a cool factor that you must experience in order to appreciate.
This is a limited product run of 3,000 pieces.
- Designer: McHenry & Williams
- Mechanism: Double-action out-the-front automatic
- Side fire release button.
- Blade Steel: CPM-S30V premium stainless steel (58-60HRC)
- Blade Length: 3.91" (9.93cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.118" (3.00mm)
- Open Length: 8.91" (22.63cm)
- Closed Length: 5" (12.70cm)
- Handle Thickness: 0.59" (14.99mm)
- Weight: 4.90oz. (138.91g)
- Class: Black
- Blacked out hardware
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Style/Shape: Double-Edge Dagger
- Clip Type: Tip-down Smoke Grey PVD Deep-Carry
- Glass Breaker: No
- Handle Color: Burnt Bronze
- Handle Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Lanyard Hole: No
Restricted to active duty military, law enforcement, and public safety, the Infidel OTF (out-the-front) Automatic Knife uses a slide release and spring system to deploy the blade from the front of the handle. The blade will lock in both the opened and closed positions.
Benchmade autos take full advantage of powerful springs coupled with their precisely machined lock mechanisms, providing the most reliable automatic systems available in the industry. Their patented integrated safety mechanism, located on the handle spine in all push-button automatics, ensures that the blade will not inadvertently deploy or close once it is locked open.
For over thirty years, Benchmade has been designing and manufacturing world-class products for world-class customers. When Benchmade was founded, the mission was to create something better; something exceptional.
Made in USA.
McHenry And Williams
Bill McHenry and Jason Williams. It runs in the family… Bill and stepson Jason spend their days making exquisite pieces of “art with an edge on it.” Their dedication and talents compliment one another very well, and have led to several noteworthy innovations in the knife making world. Benchmade was fortunate to be involved with one such innovation, the AXIS® mechanism. The rest is history in the making.
It is the customer’s responsibility to be aware of any federal, state, or local restrictions and regulations that may apply when purchasing and carrying a knife.