The PPE PROPack
Built for the professional, built to help you easily carry and deploy infection control precaution supplies during critical moments and save lives. Built from the strongest materials and a smart design, the PPE PROPack™ delivers a very compact, hands free kit with a lot of capacity.
Response ready, this pack provides easy access to gloves and other supplies without opening the main compartment. Gloves can be easily removed from the outer access hole while remaining organized in an inner elastic pouch.
Shears, pens, pen lights, radios, pagers, light sticks, cleaning agents, protection sprays, and a rescue knife can be inserted and secured into elastic sleeves on the front, top, and sides of the PPE PROPack™.
Flip open the main compartment to secure N95 masks, shoe/ head covers, eye protection, hand sanitizer, bandages, and more.
Infection control deluxe versions of the PPE PROPack™ are constructed from waterproof, durable, wipe-clean tarpaulin, and are designed specifically to easily clean and remove blood borne pathogens. Modules and supplies shown in images are not included. Modules and supplies shown in images are not included.
- 1680/1200 Denier coated TPE, water and stain resistant
- Double stitching on all stress points
- Reflective front panels (except on tactical black)
- Elastic internal pouch for gloves with outer access
- 2 outer elastic and 1 vertical reinforced sleeve to secure supplies
- Secured shears pocket
- Riveted, fixed belt clip and wide belt loops for up to 2.25” wide belt webbing
- Dimensions: 6.25" x 4.5" x 1"
- Weight: 8 oz infection control
- M4L Lifetime Warranty