SAVIOR7™ Pro Combat Trauma System Bag with M4L Armor
The SAVIOR7™ PRO Combat Trauma System is a low profile assault-aid trauma bag designed for operational and tactical medics working in confined spaces, The SAVIOR7™ PRO is specifically designed to provide immediate access to critical care supplies while providing ballistic protection for the user.
- Oversized YKK zippers
- Provides 12” (tall) x 10” (wide) NIJ Level IIIA armor protection
- Backpack system with contoured yoke harness system easily distributes weight for maximum comfort
- Black matte finish metal hardware
- Fully concealable waist and backpack straps when not in use
- Double stitching on all stress points
- 4 point strap system attaches to vests, quick release buckles
- 3” x 12” front name tape area, MERET tape included
- Fully paneled with laser cut MOLLE to support a TS2 Ready™ module or any MOLLE compatible gear
- Low profile carry-drag handles on top/ sides
- Adjustable sternum and waist belt
- Large EZ-Pull pullers allow easy access
- Main pocket opens complete
- Loop tape lined main pocket attaches a variety of modules
- Incredibly durable 1200 Denier coated TPE, water and stain resistant
- Front/ back zippered pockets for litters/ armor protection
- Bottom pocket for litters/ IV solutions
- Drain hole bottom
- M4L ballistic resistance
- NIJ STANDARD 0108.01 THREAT PROTECTION (LEVEL IIIA)
- 9mm Luger 124gr FMJ
- .44 MAG 240gr Lead SWC GC
- SPECIAL THREAT PROTECTION
- Federal 9mm Luger 124gr Hydra-Shok JHP
- Federal .40 S&W 165gr Hydra-Shok JHP
- Federal .45 AUTO +P 200gr GDHP
- Dimensions: 21.5” x 13.5” x 4.75”(outer dimensions), 15” x 12” x 4”(inside main pocket)
- Weight: 4 lbs, 8 oz standard | 5 lbs 8 oz w/ M4L Armor | 15 lbs TEMS FULLY LOADED
- M4L Lifetime Warranty on SAVIOR7
- 5 Year Warranty M4L Armored Ballistic Panel
Depending on mission requirements, the SAVIOR7™ PRO can be configured in a variety of ways to support your team. The full length zippered main interior padded pocket is completely lined with loop tape and can accommodate multiple configurations of G7 MINIFILL and H7 VIEWPACK removable modules, or a variety of commercially available system panels.
The front and back exterior zippered pockets accommodate litters or up to 12” M4L ballistic armor. A bottom zippered pocket offers additional storage for triage supplies, litters, or IV solutions. The pack exterior is fully paneled with laser cut MOLLE for additional equipment.
Low profile carry-drag handles are located on the top and sides for versatile recovery. Equipped with concealable waist and backpack straps, the SAVIOR7™ PRO can be readily worn as a solid rucksack or all straps can be stowed cleanly and the pack can be attached to body armor or a load bearing vest using the included 4 point webbing straps. If attached to a vest the SAVIOR7™can quickly be removed for treatment by triggering the shoulder release buckles.
A large front name tape area offers space for easy identification or GLINT tape. Constructed from 1200 denier coated TPE water and stain resistant material, with all YKK oversized zippers, the SAVIOR7™ is built tough and backed by Meret's M4L Lifetime Warranty.
The SAVIOR7™ PRO Combat Trauma System is available in tactical black or coyote tan, complete with ultrathin NIJ Level IIIA armor protection. G7 MINIFILL and H7 VIEWPACK modules can be purchased separately. Fully stocked systems with critical care supplies are also available by contacting us at 1-800-852-6088.
Modules are not included