LIFE® SoftPac™ AED COMPANION O2 UNIT
Lightweight portable companion for your AED to provide Emergency Oxygen to a breathing victim before the onset of fibrillation, oxygen enriched CPR to a non-breathing victim, or continued supplemental oxygen after successful defibrillation.
It features a constant reading supply gauge with simple full-to-empty symbols always visible through clear window, knurled-knob On/Off valve prevents accidental opening in transit, shoulder strap, foam handle and padded case for easy carrying, with wall-mount hook.
LIFE®CPR Oxygen Mask universally fits adult and child with one-way valve and filter to prevent disease transmission. Disposable/Replaceable (or refillable) 250 liter cylinder, Non-Prescription, 40 minute supply
@ 6 LPM. Shipped with full O2 cylinder ready-to-use.
Make LIFE® SoftPac™ part of your first aid and safety program.
0 to 25 LPM Variable Flow (only for trained EMTs)
- 12 flow settings: 0, 0.25, 0.5, 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 15, 25
- Lightweight...only 6 lbs!
- 4 1/2" D x 7 1/2" W x 15" H
- Comfortable Handle & Shoulder Strap
- Wall Mount Hook for easy access
- Constant reading supply gauge through window (other units must be turned on to read gauge)
- 40 Minute Supply @ 6 Liters Per Minute
- 250 Liter Aluminum "C" Cylinder
- Cylinder is easily disposable/replaceable or refillable at local gas distributors
- Simple External Two-step instructions:
- Inhalator: administer supplemental oxygen for a breathing victim
- Resuscitator: oxygen enriched mouth-to-mask CPR for a non-breathing victim
- 5 Year Warranty
minimum capability is 6 LPM flow rate. LIFE® 612 models deliver both the minimum of 6 LPM and the AHA recommended 100% inspired oxygen at 12 LPM, in just two simple settings which read "NORM" & "HIGH". Only LIFE Corporation offers the simple 6&12 LPM flow rates.
American Heart Association Guidelines for CPR Oxygen
- Give 100% inspired oxygen during Basic Life Support and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (BLS & ACLS) as soon as it becomes available.
- Use supplemental oxygen at a flow rate of 10-12 LPM to enable delivery of 100% inspired oxygen (initially).