NarCase V1 Naloxone Case with Rugged Nylon Holster and Clip
NarCase® is the only device specifically designed to securely carry and protect nasal administered opioid reversal agents / medicines to aid first responders in potentially saving the life of a person in need. Being able to carry the life saving medicine, holstered in a secure container, while being able to safely deploy ON SCENE, without having to leave the patient is of utmost importance.
It is light and compact but has been developed to:
- Protect the light sensitive medication from sunlight and outdoor elements.
- Carry up to 2 doses of the 2mg medicine in glass vial
- Offer crush and impact protection for its contents. It will also protect the contents during a physical confrontation with an uncooperative or subject.
It was designed to fit into a standard OC spray holder on your duty belt, or in your pocket, purse, handbag etc. Its design allows it to stand upright on a shelf. It can be stored in the doctor’s office, health centers, medicine cabinets, schools, libraries and anywhere there is an AED present.
The shape and rings around the top aid in the deployment from its carrying case/holder or pouch and offer a secure grip.
The sturdy nylon holster with a metal belt clip was designed to compliment your NarCase™ product.
- Plus Size Pouch – Fits NarCase™
- The pouch can be securely attached to your belt with its durable Metal Belt Clip
- The Perfect Pouch To Carry Your NarCase™ In All Environments
- Rugged Nylon Material
NarCase does not include any medicine.