Wasserkuppe L Standard EMS Backpack
The standard emergency bag for rescue service without exterior front or side pockets. 4 interior compartments with clear lenses. The standard center wall is designed for intubation accessories.
This bag can be combined with the practical PAX-Organizing-System (POS). The bag is equipped with one or more outer pockets created for XL-modules.
- Fully reinforced and padded
- Removeable shoulder straps
- Large main reflective stripes all around
- 21.65" x 15.75" x 7.87" | 55 cm x 40 cm x 20 cm
- Outer material is especially appropriate to professional use of emergency rescue backpacks and bags.
PAX bags withstand debris, sludge, snow and blaze. They are carried through pouring rain, dusty heat and sharp frost. You’ll find PAX bags at accidents, areas of catastrophe and conflict. PAX bags are fighting with you on the streets.
PAX bags are carried by ambulance crews, firefighters, law enforcement and special task forces who are always on the spot, when something happens.
PAX Plan Material
Polyester fabric with PVC coating on both sides, lacquered on both sides and mirror finished. Extremely safe, resilient and produced in a max. eudermically and environmentally friendly way. PAX Plan is indeed a hint less tear-resistant than PAX Dura, however, it offers excellent cleaning and disinfecting conditions. PAX Plan is a lighter and thinner version and is used for the interior of PAX bags and backpacks. In order to achieve a long lifetime they have strengthened all chafe-prone areas of their high-quality backpacks with a special heavy-duty material called PAX-Treme.
PAX Dura Material
- Material: Polyester fabric with PVC coating on both sides
- Finish: Lacquered on both sides and mirror finished
Decitex, titration and Denier: With all these technical terms of the textile industry you can lose thread from time to time. With PAX the contrary happened! They found their thread – and turned it into PAX Dura.
It withstands and withstands and withstands and withstands – and withstands! PAX Dura feels at home in any inhospitable area and is extremely uncomplicated. If PAX Dura was a piece of clothing, it would be blue jeans (which, by the way, it feels like).
- Material: Polyamide fabric with one-sided PU-coating
- Finish: Fluorocarbon impregnation
The PAX-Tec material is a mixture of polyester fibers which are extremely resistant against mechanic impulses and polyurethane which is responsible for the smoothness of the fabric.
- Material: Polyester fabric with one-sided TPU-coating (thermoplastic polyurethane)
- Finish: Lacquered on both sides