Pack the M.U.L.E.™ and go!
The M.U.L.E.™ PRO (Multi-Use Large Equipment) Response System is the mobile equipment management system for the professional who wants it ALL. It's a field tested roller bag, a harness style backpack, can be carried as a briefcase, can carry up to 4 TS2 Ready™ modules to expand its capacity by more than 50%, can be completely internally customized, AND is backed by the MERET M4L Lifetime Warranty. Built from the strongest materials and a smart design, and the versatility to modify to your requirements, the M.U.L.E. ™ PRO delivers a customizable and organized solution for your equipment with all the options.
Constructed from waterproof, durable, wipe-clean tarpaulin that’s designed to easily clean and remove blood borne pathogens, this infection control response system is the foundation for a system of TS2 Ready™ bags that are interchangeable, allowing you to attach additional TS2 Ready™ modules to the bag's sides depending on your requirements. The main internal compartment can be completely customized for small and large items using the innovative SLIDER system while 3 outer pockets offer quick access to equipment when you’re on the move. Overlapping inner panels secure internal contents and provide access to TS2 Ready™ DEEP STUFF Pockets and STICKIT STRIPS. An inner cross panel offers even more organization for smaller items, while also securing the bag’s structure so that it can be carried from any direction while still maintaining the organization of internal contents. Need to take even more supplies? No problem. Simply attach up to 4 TS2 Ready™ modules to the sides of the bag and take what you need.
Once your equipment is organized, grab, roll, or backpack it anywhere. Sporting large rugged wheels, this can roll across dirt, grass, or smoothly on concrete, and is ergonomically designed for use as a backpack, shoulder bag, can be carried briefcase style, or can be grabbed from any position using a system of light weight comfort-grip side handles. The solid-grip dual roller handle hides away in a zippered pouch when not in use.
The M.U.L.E.™ PRO has a hideaway, mountaineering style backpack harness that provides a snug and secure fit. Walk, run, climb, or ascend, this backpack system keeps the entire bag close to your body with a comfortable fit, including fully padded lumbar support. The entire harness system hides away in a zippered pocket in the back of the bag.
Need to include oxygen in your kit? This bag can accommodate you. Simply install the M7003X conversion kit and you can incorporate up to a Jumbo "D" oxygen cylinder.
The M.U.L.E.™ PRO is available in infection control black, constructed from waterproof, durable, wipe-clean tarpaulin and is designed to be easily cleaned to remove blood borne pathogens. Modules and supplies shown in images are not included.
- Converts your 2 bags into a 1 bag system
- 1 DEEP STUFF pocket, 2 STICKIT Strips and shoulder strap with metal hardware INCLUDED
- Add the M7001X to add an MJD or MD O2 cylinder storage or secure O2 access panel
- Increased size can support All-In-One VIPR O2 systems
- Oversized custom MERET zippers
- Matte chrome metal hardware
- Double stitching on all stress points
- Inner foam construction maintains shape and protects contents
- COMFORT-GRIP carry handles with reflective logos on sides of the bag
- Hideaway adjustable, padded, contoured yoke backpack strap harness system easily distributes weight for maximum comfort
- Adjustable sternum and waist belt, lumbar support
- Reflective front/ back/ side panels, zipper pulls, and handle logos
- Removable Unit/ Contents identification panel that can be replaced with your own custom embroidery panel
- TS2 Ready™ hideaway zippers for 4 optional side TS2 Ready™ modules
- TS2 Ready™ for 4 removable DEEP STUFF Pockets, 12 removable STICKIT STRIPS, or combinations of both
- Zippered internal mesh compartments
- Customizable internal main compartment using SLIDERS™ System
- Overlapping internal panels secure contents
- Three external zippered pockets for quick access
- All compartments have air dry capability
- Optional protective travel sleeve M5107-PC
Product Dimensions: 15" x 24.5" x 10.5"
Product Weight: 10 lbs 3 oz infection control
M4L Lifetime Warranty