When seconds matter most, you can count on Eleven10’s Slick Front Rigid TQ Case for CAT to enable you to quickly access and deploy your tourniquet in order to halt massive bleeding.
Massive bleeding in an extremity can often be stopped using a tourniquet, but seconds can be the difference between life and death. Eleven10’s Slick Front Rigid TQ Case for CAT is a hard-sided, injection molded nylon case that enables you quickly and easily access and deploy your tourniquet when seconds matter.
This case holds your tourniquet securely in place using friction, so there are no straps, buckles, or flaps to get in your way when you’re trying to deploy the tourniquet. The Rigid TQ Case allows for easy one-handed deployment, even when your hands are bloody or wet; just grab the exposed portion of the tourniquet and swiftly pull to release it.
The case can be mounted vertically, horizontally, or inverted, or be supported by a Safariland, Tactical Tailor, or Raven Concealment Systems mounting system. With Eleven10’s Slick Front Rigid TQ Case for CAT, you can keep your tourniquet by your side all at times and quickly deploy it when you most need it in critical situations.
- TQ Case holds C-A-T® Tourniquet in place using friction, for quick and easy access and deployment in an emergency
- Injection molded nylon case stands up well to rugged LE/MIL usage
- Two-piece design allows water to drain from the bottom of the case
- Case includes a textured front panel
- Case can be mounted vertically, horizontally, or inverted, and then be adjusted to sit at the right height
- There are several mounting options available for the TQ Case:
- MOLLE/PALS compatible vest attachment using the included Tactical Tailor Malice Clip
- Safariland Drop Leg Shroud attachment in the accessory position using the correct mounting hardware (sold separately)
- Raven Concealment Systems Paddle or ModuLoader System attachment (paddle and ModuLoader system are sold separately)
It is highly recommended that you LocTite (or similar product) the hardware in place once you obtain the desired configuration.