For the traditionalist the classic BDU is the most popular MIL-SPEC uniform and has been for years.
These combat tested pieces give the wearer the basic features and options to get the job done. Adopted by the U.S. military as their primary combat uniform in the early 1980s, these popular uniforms served well into the mid 2000's and remains a popular favorite among many. Built to U.S. specification MIL-T-44047E.
- 60% Cotton / 40% Polyester Twill
- 2-adjustable side tabs secured with 4-bartacks
- Belt loops with 2¼" wide opening secured with 2-bartacks
- 4-button fly closure
- 2-front slash pockets
- 2-rear inserted pockets with snag proof and fused pocket flaps
- 2-bellowed 3-pleated cargo pockets with drain holes & snag proof and fused button flaps
- Felled inseam, out seam & seat seam
- Reinforced seat & knees
- Nylon drawstring leg ties