HexArmor’s EXT Rescue 4012 Extrication Gloves provide you with the protection, comfort, grip, and dexterity you need to perform well in emergency situations.
When it comes to extrication gloves, first responders shouldn’t have to choose between comfort and safety. In critical moments, a bulky glove can cost seconds that you can’t afford to lose, while a slimmer glove may lack the necessary protection to keep your hands safe during extrications. That’s why HexArmor designed its EXT Rescue 4012 Extrication Gloves to provide both a comfortable fit and excellent impact protection when you’re responding to emergency situations.
With its ISEA Level 5 cut-resistant palm and advanced back-of-hand impact protection system, the 4012 Extrication Gloves effectively protect your hands from twisted metal and shattered glass. The durable TP-X® palm maintains a reliable, oil-resistant grip, even when wet, and features a reinforced index finger and thumb saddle to help extend glove life. The elastic Velcro® wrist closure secures the fit and maximizes comfort, while the hi-vis color scheme increases visibility at long range and in low light conditions.
An excellent blend of comfortable and durable safety materials, HexArmor’s EXT Rescue 4012 Extrication Gloves will provide you with the protection, grip, and dexterity you need to perform well in emergency situations.
- SuperFabric® material on palm provides ISEA Level 5 cut resistance, the highest level of cut protection in the industry
- Superior back-of-hand impact protection system uses an advanced design to dissipate forceful blows over a large area
- Durable TP-X® palm provides the highest-level abrasion resistance and maintains a reliable, oil-resistant grip, even when wet
- Double-stitched interior and exterior seams add durability and longevity
- Reinforced index finger and thumb saddle help extend glove life
- Elastic Velcro® wrist closure secures fit and maximizes comfort
- Hi-vis color scheme increases visual awareness at long range and in low light
- Machine washable
Using a string or measuring tape, measure the circumference around the kunckles, excluding the thumb. Your hand should be open with the fingers together. Compare this measurement to the chart below to determine your glove size.
Downloadable Sizing Guide: HexArmor Glove sizing chart.pdf