The Res-Q Sling Pro Search and Rescue Sling Pack is built for the professional
Built to help you rapidly and proficiently deploy medical care during critical moments and save lives. Made of the strongest materials using a smart design, the Res-Q Sling Pro provides a unique hands-free minimalist sling design. Allowing you and your gear to reach tighter spaces, to reach those whose lives depend on it.
The sling offers versatility for confined space rescue teams, tactical response teams, and emergency search and rescue teams. The sling pack design fits diagonally across your body, taking up minimal space while offering significant storage and access to supplies. 4 large front side zippered pockets, 2 outer quick access pockets, and 4 large backside zippered pockets, and dual secured shears pockets provide ample storage for an assortment of supplies. A front side elastic mesh pouch sits just at mar;s length for quick access. Pockets on the backside can easily be rotated around your body to be accessed from the front, or the Res-Q Sling can be securely attached to your belt so it will not move if you are inverted.
The Res-Q Sling Pro is constructed with infection control black tarpaulin, waterproof, durable and can be easily cleaned to remove blood borne pathogens.
Modules and supplies shown in images are not included.
- Oversized custom Meret zippers
- Matte chrome metal hardware
- Adjustable length
- Double stitching on all stress points
- Reflective front side panels and zipper logos
- 4 large front side zippered pockets
- 4 large backside zippered pockets
- 2 outer quick access pockets
- 4 pen/penlight sleeves
- Elastic internal pouch for gloves with outer access
- Dual secured shears pockets
- Velcro belt attachment to secure in place
Product Dimensions: 28" (half-length adjustable) x 3" x 5.25"
Product Weight: 2lbs 3oz