The XTRA Fill Pro provides additional storage while securely attaching to any TS2 Ready system.
One large and two small elastic mesh pockets offer a variety of storage options. add this module to any Meret TS2 ready product, simply use it individually as a shoulder bag, or use the backside velcro brand webbing straps to attach it to any Molle compatible gear such as the front of the PRB3+ Pro Personal Response Bag or SRT Pro Search and Rescue Team Pack.
Optional shoulder strap is sold separately.
The Meret 4000 series products are being replaced by the new 5000 series.
The XTRA Fill Pro is available in standard Denier material and infection control. Infection control deluxe versions of the XTRA Fill Pro are constructed from waterproof, durable, wipe-clean tarpaulin and are designed specifically to easily clean and remove blood borne pathogens.
Supplies shown in images are not included.
- Oversized custom Meret zippers
- Matte chrome metal hardware
- Double stitching on all stress points
- Backside Molle compatible velcro brand lined webbing attachments
- PVC lined bottom resists water and wear
- Reflective front panel, zipper and handle logos (except on tactical black)
- Removable unit / contents identification panel that can be replaced with your own custom embroidery panel
- 2 small and 1 large elastic mesh pockets
- Incredibly durable 1680 / 1200 Denier coated TPE, water and stain resistant
- Dimensions: 9.25" x 10.25" x 3.75"
- Weight: 9 oz. (standard) , 10 oz (infection control)
- M4L Lifetime Warranty