Fire-resistant dual hazard job shirt that is also water and wind resistant with excellent stretch.
Bring on the wind, rain or snow. The Elements ¼ zip Fire Resistant job shirt redefines what you can expect from a job shirt. Wind resistant outer fabric surface and durable water repellent finish will block wind and shed light rain and snow. The fabric weight was decreased by 20% while increasing the fabric durability, maintaining the warmth and continuing to protect you from wind and light rain. This will quickly become your go-to sweatshirt.
- Durable water repellency sheds light rain and snow
- Wind resistant outer surface with lofted fleece interior to retain body heat
- Excellent stretch for freedom of movement due to addition of Spandex
- YKK Zip Front with stand-up collar
- Chest pocket with zipper closure
- 4 pen holders inside chest pocket
- Fabric Polartec148® Wind Pro FR®: 10.0oz (Rayon, Modacrylic, Para-aramid, Spandex)
- Made in the USA
- Protection: HRC2, Arc Rating (ATPV) 16.0 cal/cm2e
- HRC (Hazard Risk Category) 2, Arc Rating (ATPV) 16 cal/cm2
- NFPA 70E (Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace)
- NFPA 2112 (Standard on Flame-Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire)