CUSTOMIZED FIREFIGHTER HELMET
Designed exclusively for rescue operations, the LION Liberator helmet is customized to provide first responders with optimum comfort. Our patented Center of Gravity™ adjustment system helps you adjust your helmet to keep it in place, the cushioned ratcheting headband provides a more secure fit and the four-point chinstrap delivers stability.
- NFPA 1951 without goggles
- NFPA 1971 with optional goggles
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material (1" x 4" lime-yellow); Has superior heat resistance and delives higher performance than competative reflective material.
- Shell; State of the art fiberglass materials for light weight and structural integrity. RTM technology provides color pigmentation throughout the shell
- Impact cap; Lexan®/ABS dome encapsulated with urethane foam for outstanding thermal resistance.
- Suspension; Patented Center of Gravity™ adjustment system lets you set the center of gravity to your liking and keeps it positioned in place
- Height adjusters; Provide three different headband height positions
- Ratcheting headband; Adjusts from size 5½ to 9½. Headband is cushioned with foam and covered with black knit Nomex® for comfort and secure fit.
- Ear covers; Nomex®/flannel ear covers for added neck/ear protection. Other materials available upon request as replacement parts
- Four point chinstrap attachment; Delivers stability in tight places. Easy to adjust. Quick release buckle
Fit and Adjustment Guide: Download PDF