Maximum protection against fluid exposure with an impervious isolation gown.
A fluid impervious Polyethylene (PE) Tronex Isolation Gown constructed of soft lightweight coated Polyethylene Spunbond (PPSB) material that provides maximum safety and protection from fluid exposure.
Confidence that you are protected no matter how bad the exposure comes from wearing a Fluid Impervious Isolation Gown. With infectious disease more prevalent than ever you need superior protection and peace of mind. Ensure that you have a Fluid Impervious Isolation Gown in your infection control arsenal.
Commonly used in hospital and surgical settings as well as EMS when caring for infectious diseases associated with patient contact.
Available 10 gowns/bag or 5 bags/case
- Fluid resistant Polypropylene Spunbond (PPSB) material, with a fluid impervious Polyethylene (PE) coating
- PE coating provides fluid impervious protection for maximum safety
- Unique combination of non-woven materials assures exceptional softness with maximum protection
- Meticulous craftsmanship and care provide a high degree of strength and durability
- Comfortable and effective choice for multiple healthcare applications.
- Latex free elastic cuffs, full back, and ties at neck and waist
- 27-30 GSM (PPSB), coated with PE 18 GSM
- Unisize for easy fit
- Yellow coloring