Connect with quality, Leonhard Lang!
SKINTACT Easibeat Multifunction Defibrillation Electrodes are designed for the use of external defibrillation, non-invasive pacing, synchronized cardioversion and monitoring on adults.
Leonhard Lang’s unique C-line technology guarantees perfect processing of all materials according to ISO 13485 and at the same time reduces cost. The proper adhesion ensures a high degree of skin contact, minimal impedance and is gentle to the patient’s skin.
Excellent Skin Coupling:
Proper adhesion between electrodes and skin ensures firm contact to all skin types:
- optimal water absorption of the gel
- good adhesion on perspiring skin
- utilization of minimal thickness layers of materials increases flexibility
- maximum contact area means minimum impedance values and in addition reduces thermal and mechanical exposure of the skin
This unique technology minimizes the risk of burns because of:
- elimination of tin edge exposure
- better current distribution
- minimized flashover
- minimized edge effect
Continuity of patient care eliminates replacing the electrodes between developing stages of the patient’s treatment
Clearly Printed Instructions:
Instructions are clearly printed in two colors (green, black) on the electrodes for correct placement
- Disposable, self adhesive defibrillation electrodes with 1.2 m cable for adults
- DF26 compatible with Philips Codemaster XL, XL+, XE and 100
- 100% Quality control
- For up to 50 shocks (monophasic and biphasic)
- For up to 24 hours of monitoring
- For up to 1 hour of pacing using 130mA / 120ppM
- For up to 8 hours of pacing using 70mA / 60ppM Inspection of pads every 30 minutes
- For up to 10 minutes of pacing using maximum current and frequency output
- Pads ensure optimized patient contact and significant reduction of skin erosion and skin burns
- Proper adhesion and maximum patient comfort for excellent performance
- Shape – Oval
- Total area – 148 cm2
- Adhesive Area – 145 cm2
- Gel area – 87cm2
- Gel thickness – 0.60
- Cable length – 1.20m
All Skintact defibrillation products meet ANSI/AAMI DF80:2003 for the safety of cardiac defibrillators IEC 60601-2-4, IEC 60601-1, the European Medical Device Directive, and where applicable ISO 10993 on biocompatibility.
Available 1 pair of electrodes or 10 pairs per box.