A convertible scope that combines the versatility of a Sprague with the acoustic excellence of the Adscope 602.
ADC's Adscope 601 Stethoscope features a threaded chestpiece drum that's precisely CNC machined to exacting tolerances from surgical stainless steel for outstanding performance and rugged durability. The chestpiece drum allows for rapid conversion from a pediatric diaphragm to an adult bell. The 10 oz. pediatric diaphragm enables greater amplification and frequency response, while the 9 oz. adult bell provides unsurpassed low frequency response. Both the bell and the diaphragm feature non-chill retaining rims for maximum patient comfort. The Adscope 601 Stethoscope includes an accessory kit with a bell chestpiece, extra Adsoft™ and standard eartips, and a scope ID tag.
- Threaded chestpiece drum allows rapid conversion from a pediatric diaphragm to an adult bell
- Chestpiece precisely CNC machined to exacting tolerances from surgical stainless steel for outstanding performance and rugged durability
- Extra deep bell for unsurpassed low frequency response
- Ultra-sensitive multi-frequency gasketed diaphragm for greater amplification and frequency response
- Non-chill bell and diaphragm retaining rims for patient comfort
- Cardiology headset with large bore stainless steel binaurals are fixed at 15° angle to maximize comfort and acoustic seal
- Bi-lumen (dual bore) 19" PVC tubing stays soft and flexible
- Adsoft™ threaded PVC eartips for the ultimate in wearing comfort and acoustic seal
- Includes accessory kit with a bell chestpiece, extra Adsoft™ and standard eartips, and a scope ID tag
- Weighs 9 oz. (adult bell) and 10 oz. (pediatric diaphragm)
- Overall length 28"
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on metal parts
This product(s) is classified as a Medical Device which is regulated by the FDA. This product may have regulations or restrictions in some states.
It is the customer’s responsibility to determine and comply with all applicable federal, state or local laws.