Name brand nasogastric tubes that are reliable and affordable.
Covidien's Salem Sump™ nasogastric tubes enjoy world wide name brand recognition. The dual lumen tube allows for safer continuous and intermittent gastric suctioning. The large lumen allows for easy suction of gastric contents, decompression, irrigation, and medication delivery. The smaller vent lumen allows for atmospheric air to be drawn into the tube and equalizes the vacuum pressure in the stomach once the contents have been emptied. This prevents the suction eyelets from adhering to and damaging the stomach lining.
Note: This product(s) is classified as a Medical Device and requires a physician authorization for purchase. All orders of this product(s) will be placed on hold pending verification of an authorization for purchase of this product(s). You may download a Medical Device authorization form here.
- Allows for easy identification of tube and tip location via X-Ray.
- Allows for quick and easy attachment to the suction tubing.
- Double Lumen PVC tube- One for suction drainage; one for sump vent.
- Prevents damage to stomach tissue when suction is applied.
- Closes system for periods of non use or patient transportation.
- 48” in length
Once completed the form can be sent to our headquarters via fax at (888)335-9800 or mailed to Witmer Public Safety Group, Inc. 104 Independence Way Coatesville, Pa. 19320 Attn: EMS Medical Devices.