The Original Engineered Wildland BDU Pant. And still the best. Choose TecaSafe Plus, Nomex, or Advance.
Created to meet the special demands of Wildland Firefighters.
- Designed for comfort, convenience, and protection on the fireline, on the job, or at home
- Reinforced crotch is guaranteed not to fail
- Extra-roomy leg and seat cut for ease of movement
- Choose durable, fire resistant Nomex® IIIA, TecaSafe Plus, or super tough Advance® Kevlar®-Nomex® blend
- Certified NFPA 1977 for Wildland Fire Fighting.
The Crew Boss Original Brush Pant may look, feel, and work like top quality BDU…but it’s designed to be much more. More durable, more versatile, more comfortable, more protective. Crew Boss BDUs are made of tough, proven, NFPA certified fire-resistant fabrics. Double needle stitching on the seams and 38 bartacks at high stress points (more than any other manufacturer) ensures integrity and long-lasting performance. In fact Crew Boss guarantees the reinforced crotch will never fail, for as long you own your pants. The roomy full-cut design allows freedom of movement and more comfort. A 2” elastic backband provides a flexible fit, while the seven large belt loops will accept a 2” web belt and support all the gear it can carry. You’ll have plenty of secure, built-in cargo capacity, too. Hook-and-loop closing flaps on the rear pockets meet structural firefighting standards. And unidirectional front cargo pockets on the thighs are designed to prevent snagging as you move through the brush. At the cuffs, convenient hook-and-loop tightening straps provide a snug fit around the ankles—inside or over your boot tops—to keep out brush, debris…and even flames.
Choose the color, and fabric that suit you best.
Crew Boss Original Brush Pants come in a variety of options to meet your requirements, preferences, and budget. Select the proven performance of Nomex® IIIA in either 6 oz yellow fabric for warmer weather, or a heavier Spruce Green 6.8 oz Nomex twill weave with a Wickwell™ finish for better evaporative cooling. You can have the added comfort of 7 oz. TecaSafe Plus fabric in Spruce Green. Or go with the ultimate in durability, cut resistance, and thermal protection with Advance® rip-stop woven Kevlar®/Nomex® blend Brush Pants in Spruce, Khaki, or Navy Blue. Whatever your preference, you can count on rugged durability, total dedicated functionality, and the ability to take you wherever your interface situation demands.
Why professional wildland firefighters choose Crew Boss.
All Crew Boss garments are designed with the direct input of the wildland professionals who rely on them. Each is made to provide superior fit and comfort, functional features, and long-lasting performance. Using only the finest fabrics and hardware available, construction is checked and double-checked at every step of the manufacturing process to assure thermal performance and long service life. But protection is not a given. Every Crew Boss Wildland garment is built in the USA—to meet or exceed the requirements of the current NFPA 1977 Standard on Protective Clothing for Wildland Fire fighting. And all have earned the coveted UL label—certified by Underwriters Laboratories for flame resistance, radiant protective performance, seam and fabric strength, laundering, and shrinkage resistance.
Crew Boss™ ORIGINAL BRUSH PANT FEATURES:
Certified to meet NFPA 1977 Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting
- Elastic back band for ultimate freedom and comfort.
- Seven oversized belt loops to accept 2” web belts.
- Two generous rear pockets.
- Oversized, extra-deep front slash pockets.
- Extra roomy leg and seat cut.
- Original crotch reinforcement panel.
- Unidirectional bellow thigh pockets with full flap closures.
- Hook and loop ankle straps covered with Nomex® fabric for heat resistance.
- Brass, self-locking zippered fly with snap closure.
- Nomex thread throughout.
- Stress points bar tacked at 38 locations for maximum durability.
- Available in Nomex IIIA, soft TecaSafe, and Advance® Kevlar®/Nomex blend fabrics.
- ISO 9001 registered and certified by Underwriters Laboratories Inc.®
- Made in U.S.A.
Choose from four durable fire-resistant fabrics:
- 7.0 oz. TecaSafe, SPRUCE Only
- 6.0 oz. NOMEX® IIIA, YELLOW Only
- 7.0 oz. ADVANCE®, NAVY, KHAKI, or SPRUCE
- Regular: 30"
- Long: 32"
- X-Long: 34"
- 2X-Long: 36"