Chad Los Banos blends a small form with big functionality—in a versatile little framelock folder with a municipally friendly blade.
The original "Biscuit" Knife. Cutting Power with a compact design.
Hawaiian knife designer, Chad Los Banos, first caught Boker’s attention with this unique little folding knife. His Subcom series of folding knives was designed to fill even the largest hand with an effective, easily controlled blade, while remaining small enough to "stay out of your way."
At just 17/8", the bead blasted AUS-8 stainless steel blade is short enough to satisfy most municipalities. It’s a very people-friendly knife.
- A unique shape with superb ergonomics: sturdy curved blade with long down-sloped notched spine for excellent cutting efficiency and guidance
- Corrosion-resistant AUS-8 stainless steel blade offers excellent strength and lasting sharpness
- Ambidextrous thumb stud and sturdy frame lock for easy one-hand operation
- Thumb and palm index ramps, plus a deep finger choil, provide a secure grip and superior control over tough—or very delicate—cutting tasks
- Durable FRN (fiberglass reinforced nylon) handle is textured and grooved to minimize slippage
- Includes reversible pocket / money clip
The reversible pocket clip and compact size of this framelock make for an ideal money clip. But it’s no novelty. An ambidextrous thumb stud makes the Subcom F easy to operate with one hand. Its ergonomic design, with thumb and palm index ramps plus a deep finger choil, provides a secure grip and superior control for tough—or very delicate—cutting tasks.
- Overall Length (inches): 4 ½”
- Blade Length (inches): 1 7/8"
- Blade Material: AUS8 Steel
- Weight: 2.5 oz.
- Handle Material: Fiber Reinforced Nylon (FRN)
- Carry System: pocket/money clip
The durable FRN (fiberglass reinforced nylon) handle on the front side is textured and grooved to minimize slippage. The sturdy frame lock on the clip side keeps the blade firmly in place.
Whether you see it as big, or small, the Subcom F offers enough blade to get the job done. This unique folder has gone through extensive evaluation and field testing, receiving outstanding appraisals for military, self-defense, outdoor, and general applications. Carry it as a money clip…and use it as a handy pocket knife—or a formidable backup weapon. It not only fills your hand, it’s sure to fill the bill.
Reversible pocket clip and high-performance framelock
make this an ideal compact knife for everyday carry and back-up self-defense… that can masquerade as a money clip.
This product can expose you to chemicals, including Chromium, Nickel, and/or Lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information, go to www.P65Warning.ca.gov